SEA TEA BOIL AND BATHE
SEA TEA BOIL AND BATHE
Sea Tea is a home thalasso therapy red seaweed bath treatment. Ama SeaBeauty offers you fresh sea vegetables from the California coast. Boil up new beauty concepts and a unique longevity strategy with Sea Tea. Take beauty to the bath to maintain youth and protect beauty. Sea Tea is a home thalasso therapy product and the basis of a natural calorie restriction mimicking program that keep beauty from slipping away.
Sea Tea Boil and Bathe detoxifies and nourishes cells, to protect cellular activities and protein production. Sea Tea leaves the skin toned, tight, glowing and it reduces small lines and cellulite. Sea is a natural anti obesity treatment and has historically been used as an instant slimming ritual.
Sun dried, sea washed hand harvested Chondrus Crispus
HOW TO PREPARE SEA TEA BOIL AND BATHE
Sea Tea is a blend of fresh sustainably hand-harvested, ocean washed and sun dried California red seaweeds. In each tin, you will find a re-usable organic muslin bath bag.
Add two spoonfulls of dried seaweed to the re-useable bath bag.
Place the bath bag in a medium to large pan of boiling water.
- Boil bag on med/high boil for 15-25 minutes. You will notice the water foams-up once the bath bag begins to release its extract.
- Turn off flame and let the bath bag steep for 15 minutes.
- Use a pair of kitchen tongs to squeeze out extra extract during the boiling process.
- Fill bath-tub half way with water. Pour the entire contents of the pan into the bath including your bath bag.
- Use a pair of kitchen tongs to squeeze out the hot extract and pull in cooler water. Do this several times to cool off the bath bag before using it on your skin. The bag will be hot...
- Once you are in the bath-tub, fill your tub with water and bathe for 15-45 minutes. Use the bath bag just as you would use a bar of soap. Rub on your skin under water. It makes a great shaving buddy.
- After your bath, place it in a sunny location to dry or on a small plate to be cold stored it in the fridge.
- To avoid before bath time constraints, we suggest you prepare your Sea Tea while you prepare your dinner. It will be all ready at bath time. Note: You will render more extract if you allow the bag to steep longer.
Dried Sea Tea is a fresh unpreserved vegetable, it will only last in the fridge for 3 days before it spoils. Sun dried Sea Tea can be used again and again without a concern of spoilage. Each bag can be re-boiled and used 4-6 times. Use cold stored bath bags within three days of storage. Each time the bath bag is boil it will re sanitize it and it can be stored for another 3 days after use. Keep in mind that each boiling will render lesss extract.
When you wish to re-place the Sea Tea in your bag, empty its contents into your plants or garden. Algae makes a fantastic fertilizer, which is why it works so good on skin. There is no need for Sea Tea to ever go into the trash.
You can refer to my book to find out great ways to re-use your bathwater. Don't let all the good stuff go down the drain.