SCOPE OF POLICIES
INFORMATION GATHERED FROM ALL VISITORS
We gather certain generic anonymous information with respect to all visitors’ use of our web sites, such as the number of unique visitors, the frequency with which they visit, and the areas on the web sites that they favor. We only use this type of data in aggregate, that is we look at the data on a collective basis, in summary form, rather than on an individual basis. This data helps us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our web sites to make your experience easier and more enjoyable. We may also provide statistical “ratings” about how our customers collectively use our web sites to advertisers, sponsors, and other companies with which we do business. These statistical ratings do not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any of our users.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our sites. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
We collect and analyze traffic on our web sites by keeping track of the IP addresses of our visitors. IP addresses are unique numeric identifiers that are assigned to each computer browser accessing the Internet. An IP address, by itself, cannot identify you personally. However, when combined with other information provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your IP address can be used to identify the computer originating a message.
We collect generic information through applications, including mobile applications or widgets.
From time to time, we may conduct surveys or solicit your feedback. These surveys are used to gather information to improve our sites and provide a more meaningful experience for our users. We may also use this information to alert you to offers and products in which you have expressed an interest.
Ama SeaBeauty reserves the right to communicate with you from time to time about important administrative, policy, legal, credit card, and billing matters, which will affect your use of our www.artofnuru.com web site, including any alleged violations of the applicable web site Terms and Conditions. If you are an account holder, you will automatically receive the following e-mails unless you choose to not receive them by following the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail message on how to unsubscribe: (i) to contact you for feedback and surveys; or (ii) to send you relevant company or service-related information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED FROM USERS
If you elect to open a professional account on Ama SeaBeauty web site, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information, including your name, e-mail address, phone number, credit card, debit card or account number, expiration date, and billing address (this required information is subject to change from time to time).
If you elect to post a comment or leave a reply on the Ama SeaBeauty web site, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information, including your name and e-mail address (this required information is subject to change from time to time).
In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided, such as communications, billing and processing your account. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings from us by following the instructions set forth below. We also use information for trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration. Your personal information may also be disclosed to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, reorganization assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
Your information may be disclosed by you, on blogs, message boards and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. You should be aware that any information you disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to the general public.
Your information provided to us on our Ama SeaBeauty web site may also be disclosed to your friends associated with your social media accounts, other users, and to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activities, such as if you connect your social media accounts to your use of our Ama SeBeauty web site. You authorize us to share your information with your social media account provider by connecting your use of our amaseabeauty.com web site to your social media accounts.
Notwithstanding the above policies, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to appropriate third parties if we are required to do so by law: (i) to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order; (ii) to protect Ama SeaBeauty rights and property; (iii) to investigate reports of users sending material using a false e-mail address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages; (iv) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web sites and/or the Ama SeaBeauty service; or (v) during emergencies, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk.
YOUR CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Every communication Ama SeaBeauty sends you will contain a clearly worded “Opt-Out” or “Unsubscribe” link allowing you to withdraw your permission for future mailings. Permission changes will be honored as soon as possible after receipt. Please allow five to seven days for processing. Permission changes will however not affect any information that you provided to us.
Editing Your Profile:
If you are a registered professional at our Amaseabeauty.com website, you have the ability to review, correct, and change choices you have previously made as to the use of your personal information. Simply sign into the site and click the “My Account” link on the header of every page. There, you can change your personal and address information, sign-in, and e-mail preferences.
Privacy of Children- COPPA Compliance:
Our sites are not directed to children under the age of 18. We assume user accounts on our amaseabeauty.com web site are opened by adults. We operate our sites in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 18 years of age.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to web sites who are residents of California to request information regarding the web site owner’s disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. It is our policy not to disclose your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
California Do Not Track Notice Disclosures:
We do not track our users and visitors over time and across third party web sites to provide targeted advertising. Consequently, we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Other third party web sites may keep track of your browsing activities when they provide you with content, which enables them to customize what they present to you on their web sites.
Welcome to Ama SeaBeauty (the “Site”). Please read the following terms and conditions (this “Agreement”), which apply to your use of the Site and all products and services offered on the Site, the mobile versions thereof, and any applications, platforms or technologies offering Amaseabeauty.com. (“Ama SeaBeauty”). The Site is controlled, owned and operated by Amaseabeauty.com. This Agreement is a binding contract between you and Amaseabeauty.com. You shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms of this Agreement by either using the Site simply as a guest through browsing or by registering as a member of the Site.
1. Use of the word/s such as but not limited to: Thalasso therapy, preserve or cure are used for Branding purposes only and should be considered metaphorical or tongue in cheek references. Ama SeaBeauty is a not a part of the medical community. .
Thalasso therapy can be obtain their skills through training, workshops, community support and practice to gain empirical knowledge. Thalasso therapy is considered a holistic practice learned over time. All information presented by Ama SeaBeauty is purely the opinions of Ama SeaBeauty, it’s faculty and administration, and should be seen as theory and not fact. Thalasso Therapy and its systems are not presented as medical advice.
- General Use Provisions.
- 1.1 All materials provided on the Site including information, text, graphics, documents, logos, trademarks, sounds, images, multimedia content, audiovisual content or any other materials you may see or read on the Site and all related software code (collectively, the “Materials”) are provided by Ama SeaBeauty or by its respective third party licensors or agents (“Third Party Providers”) and are the property or copyrighted work of Amaseabeauty.com and/or its respective Third Party Providers. All Rights Reserved. Third Party Providers are intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and may enforce the terms of this Agreement against you.
- 1.2 Subject to the terms and conditions herein, Amaseabeauty.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, personal, non-sublicenseable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site and the Materials for your limited and personal, non-commercial access and use for real-time viewing purposes only. You agree not to: (a) modify or alter any part of the Site or the Materials, (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other members’ accounts or account information, or other computer systems, servers or networks connected to this Site or any portion thereof, (c) upload commercial content on this Site or use this Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization, (d) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any data to the Site that (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, (ii) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, (iii) you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, or (iv) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, (e) use this Site to harm minors in any way, (f) impersonate any person or entity, including a Thalasso therapist’ representative, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, (g) interfere with or disrupt this Site or servers or networks connected to this Site, or disobey the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Site, (h) collect or copy any product listings or products from this Site, (i) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, (j) provide inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or misleading registration information, or (k) use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or similar data gathering methods to download data from this Site or otherwise access this Site. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations governing your use of the Site and access of the Materials
- 1.3 Except as otherwise provided, or pursuant to a separate written agreement between you and Ama SeaBeauty, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transferred, assigned or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of Ama SeaBeauty or the appropriate Third Party Provider. Except where expressly provided otherwise by Ama SeaBeauty, nothing on the Site shall be construed to confer any license to any of Ama SeaBeauty or any Third Party Provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise, Ama SeaBeauty reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate your right to use the Site at any time.
- Opening Member Account; Login and Password.
- 2.1 To open a member account, you must complete the registration process by providing Ama SeaBeauty with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by your account profile. In registering for the member account, you agree to submit accurate, current and complete information, and to promptly update such information. Should Ama SeaBeauty suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Ama SeaBeauty has the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site. Your user account cannot be shared or used by anyone other than you. By opening a user account, you are confirming that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- 2.2 Upon registration, you will receive a user name and personal password. You will be responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential. You will notify us immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of your user name and password. Ama SeaBeauty cannot and will not protect you from the unauthorized use of your user name and password. You will be responsible for all activities and charges incurred through the use of your user name and password, and any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from the unauthorized use of your user name and password, except for unauthorized use of your user name and password directly resulting from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Ama Seabeauty This Agreement is personal to you, and you shall not assign your rights to anyone.
- General Use Provisions.
- Third Party Sites and Links.
- 4.1 The Site may contain links to web sites controlled by parties other than Ama SeaBeauty. Ama SeaBeauty is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party web sites or any transactions completed through such web sites. Ama SeaBeauty is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ama SeaBeauty of the linked web site, notwithstanding the inclusion on such web site of the trademarks of Ama SeaBeauty or its Third Party Providers. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever materials you select for your use are sufficient for your purposes and are free of viruses or other items of a destructive or invasive nature.
- 4.2 Materials provided by Third Party Providers on the Site have not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by Ama SeaBeauty. Ama SeaBeauty does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Ama SeaBeauty. Any correspondence with, purchase of goods or services from, or participation in third party promotions of such Third Party Providers is solely between you and the applicable Third Party Provider.
- 4.3 You may link to our home page located at artofnuru.com, provided that any such link does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship of your web site by Ama SeaBeauty. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into any other web site any of the Materials.
- Submissions.nWe welcome your feedback regarding the Site as well as our trainings. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to Ama SeaBeauty shall be and remain the exclusive property of Ama SeaBeauty. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Ama SeaBeauty will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
- By placing an order on the Site Ama Seabeauty, you authorize Ama SeaBeauty to charge the card utilized as the payment method to obtain the relevant funds. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the payment method utilized in connection with any such order or other transactions. You agree that any purchase charge may occur several business days after your transaction(s) has occurred and after the date shown on your transaction receipt(s). Unless otherwise noted on the Site or in the Materials, all purchased class series shall expire six (6) months from activation. Gift cards and gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITH REGARD TO THE MATERIALS AND THE SITE, AMA SEABEAUTY AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING YOUR USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. AMA SEABEAUTY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MASSAGE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. AMA SEABEAUTY AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE MATERIALS. AMA SEABEAUTY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY VIRUSES RELATED TO THE MATERIALS OR THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, AMA SEABEAUTY AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NO WARRANT THAT (A) THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE MATERIALS WILL OPERATE OR BE USABLE IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS OR DATA, (C) THE OPERATION OR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR (D) ANY PROGRAM ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING WHETHER THE MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE OR SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR PURPOSES. AMA SEABEAUTY AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR USE OF THE MATERIALS. AMA SEABEAUTY AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE. THE SITE IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY AMA SEABEAUTY FROM ITS FACILITIES IN CALIFORNIA. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN OPTION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
- Limitation of Liability. AMA SEABEAUTY AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING, CONTRIBUTING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR ACCESSING THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS, AS WELL AS FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS. IN NO EVENT SHALL AMA SEABEAUTY OR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF AMA SEABEAUTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AMA SEABEAUTY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. AS A USER OF THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- Indemnity. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Art of NURU and the Third Party Providers harmless from, and you covenant not to sue Ama SeaBeauty or the Third Party Providers for, any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to (a) your negligence, error, omission or willful misconduct, (b) your breach of any terms of this Agreement, or (c) your use of the Site or the Materials.
- Additional Terms and Modifications. AMA SEABEAUTY and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes to the Site and the Materials at any time without notice. Ama SeaBeauty may make changes to this Agreement or other policies relating to the usage of the Site by posting an updated version of this Agreement or the other policies on the Site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement and the policies. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
- General Terms. The Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The section headings are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be a part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement. As used in this Agreement, the word “including” means “including but not limited to.” No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Ama SeaBeauty as result of this Agreement or through the use of the Site. No alteration, amendment, or modification of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be binding unless made in writing with express reference to this Agreement, and signed by a duly authorized representative of each party. The failure of Ama SeaBeauty to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Ama SeaBeauty in writing. If any of the provisions of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision shall be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. Ama SeaBeauty shall not be liable for any failure to fulfill its obligations here-under due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including acts or omissions of government or military authority, acts of God, shortages of materials, transportation delays, earthquakes, fires, floods, labor disturbances, riots, or war. This Agreement will be governed by California law and controlling U.S. federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree that the Site shall be deemed solely based in California, and the Site shall be deemed a passive web site that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Ama SeaBeauty in jurisdictions other than California. Any and all disputes, actions, claims, or causes of action related to or in connection with this Agreement or the Site shall be brought in the federal and state courts located in Santa Barbara, California. This Agreement represents the entire understanding relating to the use of the Site and prevails over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional communications, including statements on the Site. Ama SeaBeauty has the right to assign or transfer this Agreement to a third party which acquires substantially all of the assets or equity of Ama SeaBeauty connected with the Site. You may not assign or otherwise transfer in whole or in part or in any manner any rights, obligations, or any interest in or under this Agreement without Ama SeaBeauty prior written consent and any attempted assignment will be void. A merger or other acquisition by a third party will be treated as an assignment. YOU AND AMA SEABEAUTY AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, IT BEING THE EXPRESS INTENT OF THE PARTIES TO LIMIT THE TIME PERIOD DURING WHICH A PARTY MAY BRING A CLAIM. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Intellectual Property Notices. You hereby acknowledge the following proprietary notices and legends: Elements of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual and industrial property laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part except as provided in this Agreement. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Ama SeaBeauty. Ama SeaBeatuy logos, and/or other Ama SeaBeauty names for products or services referenced herein or included on the Site are trademarks of Ama SeaBeauty. and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
- Questions or Comments. If you have any questions or comments about this Agreement or the Site, please contact Ama SeaBeauty through the contact form on this site.